Currency
AUD
Price
post-7594754
Post #1 of 1

CARRION FEAST

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
These have strong bass & big-ass earpads that will make you stand out in a crowd, good for listening to techno, house, drum & bass, trance and using as a pillow when you get tired on the train!
Asking $200AUS + Shipping. These are in as-new condition & come with the original box, accessories & packaging. They have approx 50Hrs use & have never been dropped, scratched etc. When not in use (which is most of the time), I have stored them in a padded headphone bag.
I purchased them from a guy in Melbourne, Australia on EBay who got them while in Japan earlier this year from Amazon-Japan. I will include the original sales receipt which he sent with the cans, it is dated Feb 2011.

Payment is by Paypal only, I'll request payment & pay the fees

Shipping will be Australia Post Airmail (3-10 business days for most places) PM for a price, just give a city and Zip/Postal code

Postal insurance is an extra $14.60AUS

The cans + packaging weigh 1.3kg & will ship from Brisbane if you want to check out Australia Post's online calculator yourself: http://auspost.com.au/products-and-services/postage-assessment-calculator.html

Thanks for reading :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)