Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
May 30, 2012 at 6:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

struts

100+ Head-Fier
Selling my Sony MDR-R10s. Complete in original briefcase with all accessories.  S/n 0457.

Condition is absolutely pristine.  No marks on the wood cups, no tears or nicks in band or pads, no dings to the metal and no slack in the hinges.  Original cable (including 3.5mm adapter) and packed in the original leather briefcase (completely blemish free), complete with manual, warranty slip and two keys.  This set is complete even down to the original cleaning tissues and "wiping cloth", unopened and unused.

The leather ear-pads are in great shape for their age but are creased and slightly faded at the edges, however I will include in the sale a pair of boxed original NOS replacement pads.

I am based in Sweden and would prefer EU buyers but am happy to ship world-wide.  Buyer pays shipping, packaging and any fees.  Paypal or direct bank transfer only.

No low-ball offers or trades please, serious collectors only. 

PLEASE NOTE.  As you will see I have no trader feedback here but have been a registered forum member for 5 years.  I organized a Stockholm head-fi mini-meet a couple of years ago and met everyone who was there (see impressions thread) in person.  Most of the headphones I am selling were at that meet and anyone who was there can vouch for me as a serious collector.  I have bought a couple of very expensive headphones on head-fi in the past (long before the new feedback system) and I am sure those sellers will also vouch for me.  Finally I will of course be happy to comply with all reasonable security procedures.

May 30, 2012 at 7:11 PM Post #3 of 8

struts

100+ Head-Fier
Hi kiertijai,

Yes I do (in fact iirc there are pictures of it in the impressions thread for the Stockholm mini-meet).  However the Orpheus isn't for sale.  They'll be prying that one out of my cold dead hands..
cool.gif

May 31, 2012 at 3:23 PM Post #6 of 8

struts

100+ Head-Fier
Hi clearimage,

No, I have a sale pending and have received a deposit.  The sale should close in a couple of weeks.  If it falls through for any reason I will reopen the listing but probably at a higher price since I have already received four further offers at the asking price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread