Sony MDR EX-600 vs. Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10
Jul 3, 2012 at 3:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

willpayne

Head-Fier
I have come down to my final choices for IEMs and was hoping someone could tell me which one to get. I was wondering which IEM was best for DnB/Dubstep/Techno, and Hip-Hop/Rap. Also, if I were to get the TF10's I would get an upgrade cable and was wondering which one is the best to buy. The Vsonic GR07 were on my list, I am just cautious about the cable issues. I appreciate the responses. Thank you!

Jul 5, 2012 at 8:53 AM Post #4 of 8
EX600 are much better. Superb instrumental separation, Natural, melodical, huge soundstage, great vocals.
TF10 has a great treble, average soundstabe, boomy midbass, bad mids.

Jul 5, 2012 at 1:28 PM Post #6 of 8
+1
And yes, EX600 "has bass".
Quote:
EX600 are much better. Superb instrumental separation, Natural, melodical, huge soundstage, great vocals.
TF10 has a great treble, average soundstabe, boomy midbass, bad mids.

Jul 5, 2012 at 6:34 PM Post #8 of 8
GR07 are kings of hard music. They've got also good instrumental separation, very good speed, pretty vocals, great low bass, sexy mids, nice treble. But their sound is on a thin side, when EX600 sounds big, also soundstage are much bigger on Sony.
I like hardcore, metall, hard rock, punk-rock, so both are superb IEMs for this music.
I want to put GR07 on a same level with Westone 4, and sometimes Vsonic i found lil better.IMO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back