Sony MDR-7506
Sep 10, 2021 at 9:31 PM Post #181 of 184
I just wanted to back up what you said for anyone who reads this down the road. I tried the JSAUX connector and these headphones sounded a lot better with it than with the Apple model. I’d still say they’re a little more bassy than they should be, but not painfully so. I expected more from Apple. Or maybe it’s Sony’s problem. It’s not the first time I’ve experienced compatibility issues between the two brands. Thanks again for your help!

Sep 15, 2021 at 1:23 AM Post #182 of 184
I just wanted to back up what you said for anyone who reads this down the road. I tried the JSAUX connector and these headphones sounded a lot better with it than with the Apple model. I’d still say they’re a little more bassy than they should be, but not painfully so. I expected more from Apple. Or maybe it’s Sony’s problem. It’s not the first time I’ve experienced compatibility issues between the two brands. Thanks again for your help!

Changing out the stock pads can and will affect the bass, so try that next! There are a lot of choices! I use the Auray Genuine Sheepskin earpads and really like them but I don’t think they are the choice if you want to de-emphasize the bass. Not sure though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back