Sony MDR-7506 Studio Monitoring Headphones - Mint with receipt (Toronto local deals only)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
May 26, 2015 at 9:29 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

K_19

Headphoneus Supremus
Hey all,

Selling the venerable Sony MDR-7506. No big introduction needed, just about the most famous studio monitors that ever existed. Yes, these are real, authentic Sonys and not those ebay fakes as I bought it retail from Long & McQuade. I still have the receipt fresh from last month for any warranty purposes, and they only have about 20 hours or so of play time on them, everything is minty. The only thing to note is that I seemed to have misplaced their original Sony 1/4th inch screw-on adapter somewhere, thus I'll be including a different screw on adapter (the AKG one). Really love these and don't want to part with them just yet, but I made a big ER4S purchase recently and these have to go to fund them. 

Sorry, but I'd like to stick to Toronto local cash deals only for now. I am located in the Markham/North York area and would like to meet at either 1) Shops on 404/Don Mills, 2) Fairview Mall, or 3) Centrepoint Mall. If you are in the Markham and North York area and would like for a different meeting place let me know, I may be able to arrange it on certain days (but can't be as flexible as meeting at above three places).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread