SONY IER-Z1R
Apr 16, 2019 at 1:46 PM Post #2,056 of 15,250
Really, it’s not dissatisfaction - my experience here tells me that upgrade-itis (or just new-toy-itis) is pretty rampant in the Korean audio community.

Like... people think hype trains are bad in Western communities, but it’s nothing compared to what you see in Korea. It’s very much a conformist society.

I thought this was the newest toy.

My stereo.com.sg preorder is shipped via DHL:wink:

Internationally?

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2019 at 4:11 PM Post #2,059 of 15,250
Has anyone had their orders cancelled from that site every time? I've spent the last two hours on the phone ensuring that everything is cleared yet each time my order is cancelled. Really frustrating. I've contacted them directly now but am wondering if I'm the only one.

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2019 at 4:15 PM Post #2,060 of 15,250
Has anyone had their orders cancelled from that site every time? I've spent the last two hours on the phone ensuring that everything is cleared yet each time my orders is cancelled. Really frustrating. I've contacted them directly now but am wondering if I'm the only one.

They must've seen all your posts on head-fi and cancelled your order.

Apr 16, 2019 at 4:40 PM Post #2,061 of 15,250
By the way, this is the second online dealer selling these iems at $1750 with free shipping. So if you're considering buying these second-hand especially from people shipping from the East keep that in mind. From what I can tell $1750 is the price there.

Apr 18, 2019 at 4:19 AM Post #2,064 of 15,250
My stereo.com.sg preorder is shipped via DHL:wink:

Can confirm it's in stock. Shipping in a day of me ordering to the US for free in mere five days with a weekend in the middle. $1750. What you trade-off is no satisfaction based returns and dealing with service would probably involve shipping back. I'm satisfied with this deal, certainly beats making others money second-hand.

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2019 at 2:26 PM Post #2,065 of 15,250
What I'm wondering now is why AccessoryJack doesn't have stock if they are based in Hong Kong.
It a expensive product, probably the risk, you know how the return policies are with the USA, like Amazon, you don't like it, you can just return it, people misuse the system, in Hong Kong, there isn't such system.

Apr 18, 2019 at 2:31 PM Post #2,066 of 15,250
Below MSRP

Grey market - goods which have been manufactured by or with the consent of the brand owner, but are sold outside of the brand owner's approved distribution channels. So ordering from an overseas dealer rather then a domestic dealer. Any warranty issues will have to be dealt with overseas vs handling locally.
It has nothing to do with manufacturing, it's just imported goods without going through the official distribution channel and without authorized consent from the brand.

Apr 18, 2019 at 2:35 PM Post #2,067 of 15,250
Bunch of Head-Fiers recently went on a trip to Japan last month to E-Earphone and one of them told me all the spaces to listen to IEMs and portable were packed and full size phones space was super empty.:darthsmile:
not just e-earphones, bic cameras and many large department stores, but e-earphones do have the largest selection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back