Sony/B&W/HTC/AKG/Sennheiser/MISC Thread
Dec 4, 2017 at 2:34 AM Post #1,097 of 1,526
Dec 4, 2017 at 12:59 PM Post #1,098 of 1,526
yeah like i said before. I think sony will make 4k standard across their flagship line. SO basically mirai will just be 4k regardless of whatever differences. At least that's what i've gathered so far.

I just really wish they'd go 18:9 too. From what I've been reading, that is not in the cards for 2018. I think it will hurt them even more because now that I have an 18:9 phone, I can say w/o a doubt it's AWESOME.

Dec 4, 2017 at 9:45 PM Post #1,099 of 1,526
I just really wish they'd go 18:9 too. From what I've been reading, that is not in the cards for 2018. I think it will hurt them even more because now that I have an 18:9 phone, I can say w/o a doubt it's AWESOME.
makes it harder it place your finger on the top though when it was already difficult to begin with.

i think sony will make new aspect ratio no way tehy aren't. if not i don't care as long as its bezeless and has good design.

Dec 4, 2017 at 10:51 PM Post #1,100 of 1,526
makes it harder it place your finger on the top though when it was already difficult to begin with.

i think sony will make new aspect ratio no way tehy aren't. if not i don't care as long as its bezeless and has good design.

Why would I need to place my finger on top of the phone though?

A new one? lol I guess I'd have to actually SEE it before I would say I liked it.

Dec 6, 2017 at 6:50 AM Post #1,102 of 1,526
So I decided to get a ZTE Axon 7 as a media consumption device with it discontinued and retail prices cheap. I couldn't pass up or match up an alternative to fit my needs. That being a quality OLED display, audiophile quality AUX and quality front stereo speakers. For gaming, Daydream VR and other various media. Wow coming from a Z3C as my previous best audio player, there's so much more that the Qualcomm DAC is lacking in some areas. I just can't stop blissing out on music with less fatigue from the less harsh mid range.

I still prefer a compact for general ease of use and I need it for outdoor activities, so the Z3C remains my main phone. I'll have to carry the Ax7 extra whenever I want to enjoy some rich multimedia. Hopefully manufacturers will fill the void of an audiophile compact that ticks all the boxes, kind of unlikely though.

Dec 6, 2017 at 4:55 PM Post #1,103 of 1,526
Dec 6, 2017 at 7:59 PM Post #1,104 of 1,526
Dec 19, 2017 at 1:30 AM Post #1,107 of 1,526
Dec 19, 2017 at 1:23 PM Post #1,108 of 1,526
Cool.

What exactly is Mirai again?
mirai means future in japanese and thats going to be what they will call the next generation of phones. Its apparently going to have an all new design. Because of these changes its gonna take a bit longer and wont come out till next IFA instead we are going to get other upgrades at MWC like just bezeless but still retaining the omibalance. There is also the XZP sucessor that should come out as well but idk if thats the mirai or not. Its kind of confusing now xd due to how many phones sony releases.

Dec 19, 2017 at 1:50 PM Post #1,109 of 1,526
mirai means future in japanese and thats going to be what they will call the next generation of phones. Its apparently going to have an all new design. Because of these changes its gonna take a bit longer and wont come out till next IFA instead we are going to get other upgrades at MWC like just bezeless but still retaining the omibalance. There is also the XZP sucessor that should come out as well but idk if thats the mirai or not. Its kind of confusing now xd due to how many phones sony releases.

Ok thx!

Sony, making things confusing?! No way!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back