Sony EX 71 SL
post-1468151
Post #1 of 9

drarthurwells

Headphoneus Supremus
Reaction score
I have a few of these white Sony EX71 ear buds that are new, but open box, that I bought in a close out.

I have one black EX70 model also.

The newer 81 series is the same but features a wrap-around ear clip for joggers. All have the same magnet, 9 mm drivers, and Oxy-free wire.

They are efficient, work great with the built in amps of portable sources, and offer the best sound for the money.

Price is $22 USD with one new rubber cover (the part that fits in your ear, specify small, medium, or large). Extension cord is $5 more (the regular cord with the ear buds is about 2 feet long from your ear to the source). Price includes both shipping and the paypal surcharge to me ($2.50 more if you in Canada).

The earphones have never been used, but I will plug in and hold close to my ear, without inserting them into my ear, to be sure they work before I ship.

I have 2 pair for myself that I use with my portable when walking.
[size=x-large]SOLD[/size]

post-1468185
Post #2 of 9

Oga

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
Where are you located?

Quote:

Originally Posted by drarthurwells
I have a few of these white Sony EX71 ear buds that are new, but open box, that I bought in a close out.

The newer 81 series is the same but features a wrap-around ear clip for joggers. All have the same magnet, 9 mm drivers, and Oxy-free wire.

They are efficient, work great with the built in amps of portable sources, and offer the best sound for the money.

Price is $20 with one new rubber cover (specify small, medium, or large). Extension cord is $4 more. Price includes shipping but not the paypal surcharge to me if you pay by paypal - send a check and avoid this.

The earphones have never been used, but I will plug in and hold close to my ear, without inserting them into my ear, to be sure they work before I ship.

post-1468370
Post #3 of 9

drarthurwells

Headphoneus Supremus
Reaction score
I am near Gainesville, Florida. Address supplied via PM request to me. See the revised description in my original ad. If you live near me and can pick up, I can sell them for $19.50.

post-1469622
Post #4 of 9

drarthurwells

Headphoneus Supremus
Reaction score
Quote:

Originally Posted by drarthurwells

Price is $22 USD with one new rubber cover (the part that fits in your ear, specify small, medium, or large). Extension cord is $5 more (the regular cord with the ear buds is about 2 feet long from your ear to the source). Price includes both shipping and the paypal surcharge to me ($2.50 more if you in Canada).

The EX70 model has been sold - stll have EX70s for sell.

post-1474957
Post #6 of 9

drarthurwells

Headphoneus Supremus
Reaction score
I have one pair left:

New, open-box Sony EX71 in white with two ear bud inserts - one is large and the other is small (no medium) and one extension cable when you need more than 2 feet of connecting cable from the earphone to a source or remote control connector.

Price is $25 in USA ($27 for shipping to Canada) total to buyer with paypal payment included.

[size=x-large]SOLD[/size]

post-1475218
Post #7 of 9

HiroshimaJoe

Head-Fier
Reaction score
Would you be willing to ship to Europe aswell? If so what would the price be

post-1476033
Post #8 of 9

drarthurwells

Headphoneus Supremus
Reaction score
Quote:

Originally Posted by HiroshimaJoe
Would you be willing to ship to Europe aswell? If so what would the price be

$28 USD total

post-1476136
Post #9 of 9

[AK]Zip

Member of the Trade: APureSound
Reaction score
Quote:

Originally Posted by barqy
do you have any feedbacks?

I checked the feedback forum and came up with nothing

thanks~

I will vouch for him. I bough my AKG K340's for him and they came in perfectly.

drarthurwells: Good luck with the sale.

-Alex-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)