If you don't sell the D555 on Ebay or through this thread, if you're prepared to wait until August, and you'd be happy to have an NOS D777/E905 (with 1 year manufacturers warranty) we could do a trade?
Like I say though ~ this would not be until August so, in effect put me at the back of any list of offers you receive...
I'll leave it with you (although - this isn't guaranteed - I don't know how many players the shop has left, and i'm no longer prepared to sell my own)
As I mentioned in my previous post, this unit ~ whether through Ebay, or this thread, is still indefinetly available (from MY point of view at least)... Please do not feel obliged to hold back on my part if you're interested in picking the D555 up.