Sony D-311
Jul 20, 2005 at 12:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

RedSparowes

New Head-Fier
Hi,

I don't know if I'm putting this in the right forum or not.
confused.gif

I'm planning to sell my Sony D-311 because I need the money but I don't know how much it is worth now.

It's still in perfect working condition but I lost the battery pack. The old rechargeable battery included with the player is dead already so you will have to use the AC adaptor that's included. The player looks new, no scratches but a tiny bit of dust in the screen. They sound excellent, that's for sure. I also don't have the original packaging anymore.
I'm the first owner of this player, never been traded of or selled.

Please give me some advice on how much I should ask if I put in on Ebay. In Euro's prefferably because I live in Belgium.
icon10.gif

Thanks

Jul 20, 2005 at 1:37 PM Post #2 of 7
Depend on the mood of ebay
wink.gif
if your lucky and enough people see it you might get 200USD+

That the only d-311 I'v seen lately on ebay BIN $200 USD
--(Well There is a limited edition somebody trying to sell for $500USD but it's been there for almost a month nobody touch it. It's in the very expensive/overprise side even for a limited edition)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:SS:CA:1

But sometime you hit a unlucky week where nobody paying attention and it's death in the water and people don't bid much.

200USD is is a high value if in excellent condition with most if not all of the original stuff. But on slow week and with missing stuff sometime your not that lucky.

However I haven't pay much attention on D-311 price so not sure of what the low ball figure is for it these days.

Jul 20, 2005 at 2:00 PM Post #3 of 7
Thanks for the reply.

This CD player has been rarely used because I never listened to music outside when I was little. Now I'm always using my D-E905 that I received as a present 7 years ago.
biggrin.gif

There is also the remote thingy but the phones are dead already and I also lost them so there's only the remote.

Jul 20, 2005 at 5:33 PM Post #4 of 7
I would agree with DanT, prices for vintage PCDPs like your D-311 fluctuates depending if there is interest in your particular model when you put it up for sale. $180 - $200 sounds about right for a D-311 if it's in excellent condition and functions flawlessly without any problems.

Jul 21, 2005 at 12:44 PM Post #6 of 7
Taking 19lexicon78's comment further, except for a few notable exceptions (namely the d555 and dcp150), the bottom has dropped out of the vintage PCDP market on eBay. I guess a lot of the bidders vying for them finally all got one of what they wanted. So you can get D25's and D303's and others at good prices. A good time to buy if you were interested in trying some of these players out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back