Sony CD3Ks
Nov 9, 2002 at 7:15 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

ServinginEcuador

Founder of the Head-Fi Pay-to-Post Program.
These are not my headphones, but if anyone is interested in picking up a pair of Sony CD3Ks from this guy, he was willing to sell them to me for $379 plus shipping of $5-10. No return policy to my knowledge, but a good price.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=1395525923

Nov 9, 2002 at 8:22 AM Post #3 of 9

ServinginEcuador

Etronics and many others are a bit of a gamble. They say things are in stock, charge you for them, and then give you the run around for weeks while you fight to get your money credited back to you. This guy has a few in stock, and will ship them out quickly, and with no import taxes!!

Lord Bless,
doug p.

Nov 9, 2002 at 2:55 PM Post #5 of 9

linnem

100+ Head-Fier
Audiocubes has bundles of them at 389,- US

-Thats how it goes when you dont read the entire thread
biggrin.gif

Nov 10, 2002 at 11:33 AM Post #9 of 9

ServinginEcuador

Quote:

Originally posted by dokebi
etronics has them for $379. This guy is selling it for 399 + 5-10 shipping. I never had a problem ordering from etronics before.

Interesting, he was willing to sell them to me for only $379??? And thanks Dokebi for the info on Etronics!! I read their reviews online and was not impressed with their customer support and such. I have used companies like them before, and te experiences go both ways. One company lied thru their teeth and said teh shipment already left, 5 minutes after I ordered it, and it was a fight to get my money back. Other times I ordered some expensive camera gear and got it without a single problem. It is a gamble when you order from companies like this, so caveat emptor!!

Lord Bless

Users who are viewing this thread