Sony budget earphone discussion thread (MH750, MH755, MH1C, EX300, etc)
Sep 9, 2021 at 4:20 AM Post #2,284 of 2,541
Has anyone found a way to buy the tips that come with the MH750? I like the conical design and to me they sound the best. Also, if anyone has a tip with a similar design I'd like to know about them.
I really never seen tips exactly like them. They are slightly softer, without an harder inlay, and tjey have a slightly different design from all the other tips. Which size of the three fits your ear?

Sep 9, 2021 at 6:16 AM Post #2,285 of 2,541
uncannily similar to the MH750, unable to bust open the shells to confirm the hardware within
tried to grab a pair to play with but man, they sell out so fast. lol.

Screenshot 2021-09-09 at 18.11.47.png

Sep 9, 2021 at 10:46 AM Post #2,289 of 2,541
@brianforever Did you try any of their other models? I see there are Q5 and Q9. All around the same price.
no, as I did some verification, which brought me to try this after some investigation, awei is a large OEM mfg in China , suspect they took the liberty to create their own product with a reference to the origin, the reason for the similar iem design, except the shell vent, is located at the rear, also came with a more tanglesome J cable too

Last edited:
Sep 9, 2021 at 2:48 PM Post #2,291 of 2,541
They look real to me.

I just ordered two pairs of MH755s. One was real, one was fake. The real ones sounded great, the fakes sounded completely different; loud, muddy and muffled.

The real ones have the two solder dots like yours, the fakes had a green strip going across covering where the solder dots should be.

I don't get why the cable is so short. It's not even long enough to allow me to put my phone in my pocket when I have them in my ears.

Sep 9, 2021 at 3:31 PM Post #2,292 of 2,541
They look real to me.

I just ordered two pairs of MH755s. One was real, one was fake. The real ones sounded great, the fakes sounded completely different; loud, muddy and muffled.

The real ones have the two solder dots like yours, the fakes had a green strip going across covering where the solder dots should be.

I don't get why the cable is so short. It's not even long enough to allow me to put my phone in my pocket when I have them in my ears.
if i am not wrong, MH755 is an accessory of Sony bluetooth player, that's why it is so short

Sep 9, 2021 at 3:57 PM Post #2,293 of 2,541
got my mh750 / mh755, the two small eye dots on the white one look fine to me, the black one look a bit weird, not sure if it is real. if both are real, will be happy to share some tips to buy real one online. btw it does sound great!

rFbtMVA.jpg

8T4uWGt.jpeg

i think i get one side vent driver (the white one) and one center air vent driver (the black one), according to brianforever from https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/sony-mh755.23501/reviews

the center air vent one is a bit more bassy. contrary to brianforever, i prefer the side vent driver which is more balanced to me

my side vent driver AG-0503 13W26
my center air vent driver AG-0500 17W38

mfXNFKf.jpg

Sep 9, 2021 at 4:38 PM Post #2,294 of 2,541
i think i get one side vent driver (the white one) and one center air vent driver (the black one), according to brianforever from https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/sony-mh755.23501/reviews

the center air vent one is a bit more bassy. contrary to brianforever, i prefer the side vent driver which is more balanced to me

my side vent driver AG-0503 13W26
my center air vent driver AG-0500 17W38
Who were the sellers?

Sep 9, 2021 at 4:55 PM Post #2,295 of 2,541
I don't know if I have the side vent or the center vent MH755.

The vent on mine is at the top, as in if you hold it up with the wire dangling vertically down, the vent is at the top in the gap where the two parts of the case for together.

Do I have the center or side vent?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back