Sony/B&W/HTC/AKG/Sennheiser/MISC Thread
Feb 19, 2017 at 1:54 PM Post #106 of 1,526

I dunno man...........everything I've read about it so far says it's gonna be the 821 because of the timing of the G6's release. It's too soon for them to have the 835 available to them for mass production if it comes out in April. That's why the HTC 11/Ocean is gonna be released they say in May or June instead of the usual April, b/c it will have the 835 per HTC's executives. 

So you should just get the HTC 11/Ocean then. 
L3000.gif
 lol

NAH, it's either 835 g6 OR exynos s8 which will be snappier than the snapdragon version. The only way I'd consider htc is if it had 8gb ram lol

Feb 19, 2017 at 1:56 PM Post #107 of 1,526
  wow sounds like you found one of those products that punches way above its price/class point?

haha all these obscure brands I've never heard of. Maybe audio tech is something smaller companies are able to create them selfs independently without the need of large sums of money. Might buy this one instead of the re400. 

Yeah they are pretty good for the price they are asking for, the market is not what it was 5 years ago. Tons of competition now and you can get something for $50 what would have normally been $100+ easily back then

Feb 19, 2017 at 8:47 PM Post #116 of 1,526
LG needs to fire all of the team responsible for the UI design and the phone design. Just ugly device both UI and phone in respect to LG g5 and v20. quad dac is not enough it needs to be an all arounder not just audio

granted that new LG looks better than before. 

akg@ yeah it's constantly surprising what smaller teams are capable of doing in comparison to bigger companies with much better R&D. 

Sony can't **** up their next phone. They already took the biggest share from any late android device something like .15 compared to .8 of pixel since its the best selling late android it means the XZ managed to make sony more popular elsewhere anywhere besides the USA (lol). The note 7 helped with that regard which means if they make good phones from now on they will make loyal costumers. 

They just need to fix all the issues that prior xperias like the z3, z3+, z5, and xp had. If they do they will increase in popularity and sales. 

Feb 19, 2017 at 10:20 PM Post #117 of 1,526
  LG needs to fire all of the team responsible for the UI design and the phone design. Just ugly device both UI and phone in respect to LG g5 and v20. quad dac is not enough it needs to be an all arounder not just audio

granted that new LG looks better than before. 

akg@ yeah it's constantly surprising what smaller teams are capable of doing in comparison to bigger companies with much better R&D. 

Sony can't **** up their next phone. They already took the biggest share from any late android device something like .15 compared to .8 of pixel since its the best selling late android it means the XZ managed to make sony more popular elsewhere anywhere besides the USA (lol). The note 7 helped with that regard which means if they make good phones from now on they will make loyal costumers. 

They just need to fix all the issues that prior xperias like the z3, z3+, z5, and xp had. If they do they will increase in popularity and sales. 

Personally I think the g6 looks pretty nice lol, I dunu if it's a glass back or not but I hope not..... their ui is pretty terrible though and I can speak from first hand experience on both features and performance.
I sony's next phone will be a decent alternative to the xz but I don't think it's going to win them any more market share from what I have seen. However, I do think their mid range bezeless xa ultra successor will do pretty well. 

Feb 19, 2017 at 11:23 PM Post #118 of 1,526
Has anyone read / auditioned the new earbuds from HTC U Ultra ?

Feb 19, 2017 at 11:42 PM Post #119 of 1,526
  Has anyone read / auditioned the new earbuds from HTC U Ultra ?

"As to that missing headphone jack, HTC points to its bundled USonic earphones — a rebranded version of the in-ear headphones included with the HTC Bolt and 10 Evo — and says their improvement in sound is dependent on the more capable connection provided by the digital USB-C interconnect"

So they should be the same as the ones found in the bolt and 10.

Feb 20, 2017 at 12:11 AM Post #120 of 1,526
  "As to that missing headphone jack, HTC points to its bundled USonic earphones — a rebranded version of the in-ear headphones included with the HTC Bolt and 10 Evo — and says their improvement in sound is dependent on the more capable connection provided by the digital USB-C interconnect"

So they should be the same as the ones found in the bolt and 10.

From what I've read, the U Ultra does NOT have a dedicated DAC like the HTC 10 does, unless someone can dispute that? But that article seems pretty sure it doesn't. And no headphone jack either too. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back