Sony/B&W/HTC/AKG/Sennheiser/MISC Thread
Feb 20, 2017 at 6:51 PM Post #136 of 1,526
  They possibly could change the issue but htc does not like talking about this stuff which is why we never even knew about it nor the dac chip it uses to this day, htc needs to be more upfront about their information.

I DUNU if poweramp uses it, I think it is up to the developer to put in the support

Mehh........I guess it doesn't really matter, but I'm not too happy about it. 
angry_face.gif
 lol

Well how do we find out if Poweramp utilizes HTC's codec or not?!! 

Feb 20, 2017 at 6:57 PM Post #137 of 1,526
  Yeah the new ones still have the issue, seen the tests with the z5 and x performance, not completely shure about the xz but not much has changed with the xz on the hardware side of things.

That could possibly explain why the battery size of their newer phones have been steadily DECREASING since the z3...... 
angry_face.gif

That sux. They need to fix that 4K issue heating issue quick!

Maybe...............
angry_face.gif
!!!!! lol

Feb 21, 2017 at 4:31 AM Post #150 of 1,526
4k recording overheating wont be an issue anymore with the snapdragon 835. 

also the greatest tragedy ever http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_electronics_acquisition_of_harman_approved_by_shareholders-news-23513.php

it seems like this wont be implemented in anything until s9 in 2018. Welp samsung has to buy talent because they can't produce it themselfs. 

lgg6 still looks like the lgg5 which is ugly though. I just can't with LG design...its like the google pixel its ugly even though it has great software. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back