Sony announces the "Just ear" brand of custom IEMs
Jul 23, 2015 at 8:35 AM Post #181 of 471
I don't disagree with your comment but I do feel implying that it's from Japan and therefore is expensive is quite inaccurate.

Jul 25, 2015 at 7:27 AM Post #182 of 471
The reason why I do not mind the just ear price is that from the looks of it all orders prior placement must be checked by Matsuo BanMasaru and he also requires you to come back and see him after one month of usage for any final adjustment. I dont think we ever get to deal with the engineer who makes the product in such level. 

If I was in Japan I would order this in a heart-beat. To me a dynamic driver has alot to offer that no balance armature can offer. 

Oct 19, 2015 at 12:50 AM Post #186 of 471
If anyone has any questions they'd like to ask, I'm planning to go to their office on Friday. 

Oct 19, 2015 at 2:01 AM Post #187 of 471
If anyone has any questions they'd like to ask, I'm planning to go to their office on Friday. 

I'll shoot:

Will Sony exhibit with their lineup (including the Just Ear [for example a demo model]) at CanJam Singapore?

Thanks in advance.

Oct 19, 2015 at 2:38 AM Post #189 of 471
Oct 19, 2015 at 6:21 AM Post #190 of 471

I'll shoot:

Will Sony exhibit with their lineup (including the Just Ear [for example a demo model]) at CanJam Singapore?

Thanks in advance.

I'll ask them about their international plans. I doubt they'd exhibit outside Japan unless they had a system for taking orders from overseas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back