Sonic Stage 3.1 has been released
Jun 23, 2005 at 5:20 PM Post #2 of 25
Thanks!

smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 23, 2005 at 5:30 PM Post #4 of 25
Could someone explain this for me a little better? The drag and drop caught my attention.

"The Album/track editing feature (previously "My Compilation Album") has been renamed "Playlist" and now incorporates drag-and-drop functionality."

Jun 23, 2005 at 5:37 PM Post #5 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shurenuff
Just in time for my Vaio pocket that's coming today.
cool.gif

Same here. I waiting for that knock on the door anytime now.

Question: If I install 3.1 now, won't the Vaio software that I install later today change the software back to the earlier version?

confused.gif

Jun 23, 2005 at 5:40 PM Post #6 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by RickG
Same here. I waiting for that knock on the door anytime now.

Question: If I install 3.1 now, won't the Vaio software that I install later today change the software back to the earlier version?

confused.gif

I think it's a upgrade you install on top of whatever version Sony ships with the player. Do you plan to offer any early impressions later today when you get your unit?

Jun 23, 2005 at 5:44 PM Post #7 of 25
I've got so much to do later today that my "plan" is to at least get things plugged in to the extent that I can charge the unit. Beyond that, anything else is icing on the cake.

frown.gif

Jun 23, 2005 at 5:59 PM Post #9 of 25
Quote:

I've got so much to do later today that my "plan" is to at least get things plugged in to the extent that I can charge the unit. Beyond that, anything else is icing on the cake.

frown.gif

Fair enough
tongue.gif

Jun 23, 2005 at 6:59 PM Post #14 of 25
Quote:

Knock, knock, knock....................................it's here!

icon10.gif

:jealous:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back