Somic v2 Headphone Review by mark2410
Jul 23, 2016 at 8:21 AM Post #64 of 69
  English is not my mother tongue, Is this a slang ? I can't understand it 

sorry.

what i mean is, you say for blurays but you dont say what sort.  i assume its for movies but there are many different kinds.  is it for quiet spoken films, musicals, films where things blow up a lot, etc etc.

Aug 4, 2016 at 8:29 AM Post #65 of 69
I know that are different ranges, but have returned about Sony MDR 100app because they tighten the glasses against the face. They are also closed.
I am looking very comfortable and it sounds like app100.
Somic V2 could be?
Another question that differences in comfort and sound would have to Senh 598? Thank you

Aug 5, 2016 at 8:37 AM Post #66 of 69
  I know that are different ranges, but have returned about Sony MDR 100app because they tighten the glasses against the face. They are also closed.
I am looking very comfortable and it sounds like app100.
Somic V2 could be?
Another question that differences in comfort and sound would have to Senh 598? Thank you

the comfort could ba a factor of the size of your ears.  my senn HD's are all big and fit easily all the way round my ears.  the somics only just made round my ears, just, so if your ears are even a tiny bit bigger than mine itll sit on them.  therefor me, in terms of comfort the huge paded senns would always be more comfortable for me.

as for glasses squishing, again, for me it was fine but i wear metal tiny thin framed glasses so they werent too affected by them but if you wear big plastic legs glasses as many prefer the look of, then there might be more issue, i wouldnt expect it to but if you had big ears too and they start to squash your ears back on the glassess, then it could be a problem.

so, i would think they should be okay unless you have big ears in which case the senns would work much better.

Mar 27, 2017 at 5:27 AM Post #67 of 69
  Good news, promotion for Somic V2 back, from today ended at 31th July, use the coupons: LHDRJ9 to get Somic V2 $36 with free shipping.

Click here: http://www.gearbest.com/on-ear-over-ear-headphones/pp_349492.html 

Hi George. I see that the Somic V2's have sold out on Gearbest. Do you plan to have them restocked? I would love to buy one. 
smily_headphones1.gif

Thanks. 

Mar 27, 2017 at 7:42 AM Post #68 of 69
  Hi George. I see that the Somic V2's have sold out on Gearbest. Do you plan to have them restocked? I would love to buy one. 
smily_headphones1.gif

Thanks. 

Somic V2 were discontinued, we will not restock it. We provide with you about a collection of Somic audios, if you show any interests, we are here,  and 13% off with coupon: GBCE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back