Someone, please buy these!
Apr 24, 2004 at 10:01 AM Post #3 of 11
LOL, What?

These actually are real. Unless Koss forgot to take down an April Fool's joke no one saw.
biggrin.gif

-Ed

Apr 24, 2004 at 10:23 AM Post #4 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood
These actually are real. Unless Koss forgot to take down an April Fool's joke no one saw.
biggrin.gif

Yes they are, and they sold quite well to the folks in Wisconsin, I saw articles about them quite a while ago.

Apr 24, 2004 at 10:27 AM Post #5 of 11
Packers fans can never get enough cheese on there heads.

Apr 24, 2004 at 4:26 PM Post #6 of 11
Perhaps cheese has some unique sonic properties?

Having been to a several Packer games, some of the radio commentary is quite good at least for the first half b4 the 24ozs dilute the need, so the portable radio and phones are common.

The chill can be strong and some nice ear covers certainly could come in handy. Not only for the cold but to block out the crazy guy with no shirt yelling at the top of his lungs coz he/she is trying to pretend doesn`t know it is f&% freezing!

Ya know it sounds much better when covered in cheddar, and ya cant miss when ya got swiss but ya really gotta make them eat ricotta!

go pack!

Apr 24, 2004 at 4:40 PM Post #8 of 11
As a Wisconsinian and Packers fan, I've used a pair myself during Packer's game. Sound quality was pretty much same as Sony MDR-A3x series. When combined with Cheese-hat, it makes Jecklin Float Model 1 cool by comparison.
wink.gif

Apr 24, 2004 at 4:42 PM Post #9 of 11
ghesekki, any way you can change your id? it is very offensive.
etysmile.gif

Apr 24, 2004 at 8:21 PM Post #10 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by wontanamo
ghesekki, any way you can change your id? it is very offensive.
etysmile.gif

isn't that spelled gesekki? it's very similar though....

Apr 24, 2004 at 8:31 PM Post #11 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by go_vtec
As a Wisconsinian and Packers fan, I've used a pair myself during Packer's game. Sound quality was pretty much same as Sony MDR-A3x series. When combined with Cheese-hat, it makes Jecklin Float Model 1 cool by comparison.
wink.gif

Even with the Jecklin shirt and pocket protector?
eek.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back