Someone, please buy these!
Apr 24, 2004 at 10:01 AM Post #3 of 11

Edwood

1/2 hamster, 1/2 Turkish∙ Blueteething
Joined
Nov 11, 2003
Posts
20,230
Likes
234
Location
Cage
LOL, What?

These actually are real. Unless Koss forgot to take down an April Fool's joke no one saw.
biggrin.gif


-Ed
 
Apr 24, 2004 at 10:23 AM Post #4 of 11

gpalmer

We are the weird ones.
Joined
Apr 27, 2002
Posts
7,080
Likes
12
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood
These actually are real. Unless Koss forgot to take down an April Fool's joke no one saw.
biggrin.gif



Yes they are, and they sold quite well to the folks in Wisconsin, I saw articles about them quite a while ago.
 
Apr 24, 2004 at 10:27 AM Post #5 of 11

tom hankins

Headphoneus Supremus
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Posts
5,730
Likes
15
Packers fans can never get enough cheese on there heads.
 
Apr 24, 2004 at 4:26 PM Post #6 of 11

tk_suki

100+ Head-Fier
Joined
Dec 25, 2003
Posts
331
Likes
10
Perhaps cheese has some unique sonic properties?

Having been to a several Packer games, some of the radio commentary is quite good at least for the first half b4 the 24ozs dilute the need, so the portable radio and phones are common.

The chill can be strong and some nice ear covers certainly could come in handy. Not only for the cold but to block out the crazy guy with no shirt yelling at the top of his lungs coz he/she is trying to pretend doesn`t know it is f&% freezing!

Ya know it sounds much better when covered in cheddar, and ya cant miss when ya got swiss but ya really gotta make them eat ricotta!

go pack!
 
Apr 24, 2004 at 4:40 PM Post #8 of 11

go_vtec

Headphoneus Supremus
Joined
Feb 24, 2004
Posts
1,736
Likes
79
Location
US
As a Wisconsinian and Packers fan, I've used a pair myself during Packer's game. Sound quality was pretty much same as Sony MDR-A3x series. When combined with Cheese-hat, it makes Jecklin Float Model 1 cool by comparison.
wink.gif
 
Apr 24, 2004 at 4:42 PM Post #9 of 11

wontanamo

Head-Fier
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Posts
77
Likes
0
ghesekki, any way you can change your id? it is very offensive.
etysmile.gif
 
Apr 24, 2004 at 8:21 PM Post #10 of 11

Spent&Bent

500+ Head-Fier
Joined
Sep 26, 2003
Posts
940
Likes
10
Quote:

Originally Posted by wontanamo
ghesekki, any way you can change your id? it is very offensive.
etysmile.gif



isn't that spelled gesekki? it's very similar though....
 
Apr 24, 2004 at 8:31 PM Post #11 of 11

gpalmer

We are the weird ones.
Joined
Apr 27, 2002
Posts
7,080
Likes
12
Quote:

Originally Posted by go_vtec
As a Wisconsinian and Packers fan, I've used a pair myself during Packer's game. Sound quality was pretty much same as Sony MDR-A3x series. When combined with Cheese-hat, it makes Jecklin Float Model 1 cool by comparison.
wink.gif



Even with the Jecklin shirt and pocket protector?
eek.gif
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top