Some HOT Science From Synergistic Research
Nov 23, 2014 at 5:35 PM Post #587 of 718
Do you think Ted's generous offer of an extended return window will extend to after the tests are done and posted?

Nov 23, 2014 at 5:36 PM Post #588 of 718
Maybe they should totally amend their advice if that's required as is possibly suggested by them in PM to smial1966?

I honestly know nothing about LCD-3 or HD650's but I do own the Sennheiser HD800's though.

This is really a gross oversimplification of little value, but if you were to place HD 800 and LCD-3 on an axis, HD 650 would probably be somewhere in the middle in most or some respects and not way off either side. Except in price. It's definitely less expensive than the other two!

Nov 23, 2014 at 5:37 PM Post #589 of 718
No.

It will totally ruin the synergy
tongue.gif

It all depends on the type of glue that is used.

Nov 23, 2014 at 5:39 PM Post #590 of 718

I didn't know about that marvelous creation, thanks. it seems like I still have a lot to learn about audio.
the "if you can't hear the improvement then you don't have a golden ear" claim is magnificent. I really appreciate such creativity on the marketing side.

more entertainment
http://www.machinadynamica.com/
http://www.coconut-audio.com/

and don't forget articulation poles
http://www.mitcables.com/
(lots of pictures of the insides of these things available)

but wait, mpingo discs
http://www.shunmook.com/index.html

cable isolators from a company that should know better
https://www.ayre.com/acc_blocks.htm

and an infinite supply of equipment feet, some with
titanium or ceramic isolators. etc...

Nov 23, 2014 at 5:48 PM Post #591 of 718
This is really a gross oversimplification of little value, but if you were to place HD 800 and LCD-3 on an axis, HD 650 would probably be somewhere in the middle in most or some respects and not way off either side. Except in price. It's definitely less expensive than the other two!

My suggestion can't be any more simpler than the HOT device coming packaged with zero instructions included?

I'm unsure what you mean by "gross oversimplification" and I made no comment whatsoever regarding pricing on any of the headphones you mention but I do own the hd800 personally.

Edit: OMG! I just re-read your comment and realise now I totally mis-read your comment and feel totally dumb now.

My apologies, I'm so sorry! I'm totally embarrassed.

So, yes I understand what you mean in that the 650 headphones fit midway between the lcd3 and hd800's in respects that I'm guessing maybe is regarding their overall quality?

I get this now, so thanks for your kind explaining and sorry again for my misreading/misunderstanding firstly, I guess I've just had a major epiphany! :xf_eek:

Nov 23, 2014 at 5:56 PM Post #592 of 718
My diet pills will make you happier and healthier. They are made of a proprietary chemical compound. It should be remembered that life itself, and the existence of the entire universe, is dependent on chemical compounds!
I think I have made this clear enough. Please send $300.

Nov 23, 2014 at 5:57 PM Post #593 of 718
My suggestion can't be any more simpler than the HOT device coming packaged with zero instructions included?

I'm unsure what you mean by "gross oversimplification" and I made no comment whatsoever regarding pricing on any of the headphones you mention but I do own the hd800 personally.

The comparison he posted is a gross oversimplification, not yours. We're not out to get you, relax!

Nov 23, 2014 at 6:11 PM Post #594 of 718
...The devices that were referred to are "Bybee's"  of which there are numerous different kinds that have changed over the years. ...

There is a long running "snake oil" thread in the Lounge section over on DiyAudio forum. Bybee devices have been exhaustively discussed, dissected and tested. John Curl appears to be a spokesperson for Jack Bybee. Ted could take lessons from the way he handles the discussion.

Nov 23, 2014 at 6:25 PM Post #596 of 718
My diet pills will make you happier and healthier. They are made of a proprietary chemical compound. It should be remembered that life itself, and the existence of the entire universe, is dependent on chemical compounds!
I think I have made this clear enough. Please send $300.

No.

All diet pills are bad for you and make you jittery/overstimulated like a legal amphetamine, believe me, I know.

Totally (((bad synergy !!!))) :p

Edit: good diet and exercise is the better solution to pills like good headphones and amplifier for good sound :)

Nov 23, 2014 at 6:55 PM Post #597 of 718
No.

All diet pills are bad for you and make you jittery/overstimulated like a legal amphetamine, believe me, I know.

Totally (((bad synergy !!!))) :p

Edit: good diet and exercise is the better solution to pills like good headphones and amplifier for good sound :)

Unlike ordinary "diet pills", mine have been specially developed by metabolic scientists and advanced nutraceutical research. It takes advantage of the negatively charged ions found in excess calories and of course calories are a measure of heat. By transducing heat energy to kinetic energy they energize activity on a molecular and atomic level. After taking them 3x/day for a month, you are guaranteed to have different (and better) feelings and thoughts than you did the month before. That is, if your mind and body are developed enough to discern this truly remarkable phenomenon.

Nov 23, 2014 at 7:00 PM Post #598 of 718
Unlike ordinary "diet pills", mine have been specially developed by metabolic scientists and advanced nutraceutical research. It takes advantage of the negatively charged ions found in excess calories and of course calories are a measure of heat. By transducing heat energy to kinetic energy they energize activity on a molecular and atomic level. After taking them 3x/day for a month, you are guaranteed to have different (and better) feelings and thoughts than you did the month before. That is, if your mind and body are developed enough to discern this truly remarkable phenomenon.

I'm totally sold!! :p

Yay! :)

Edit: your special developed diet pills sound HOT :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back