Some great free .FLACs from HDTRacks.com...
Nov 7, 2008 at 2:48 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 26

s1rrah

Headphoneus Supremus
To those who may be interested ...

HDTracks.com ... one of the few online sources I purchase .FLACs from ... has a freebie album of high def guitar tracks available for download.

Again, totally free ...

They are quite well produced and very fine sounding bits ... (especially the bits from Slash and Arlen Roth/Sonney Landreth!) ... and all .FLACs are 700kbs to 1000kbs quality tracks.

All tracks are guitar centric works ... lots of solos ... finger picking ... some pure rock bits and some very sexy and bluesy bits.

For free? A must download group of tracks for sure! A couple tracks suffer from clipping/distortion problems but such errors are few.

You simply have to take out a free account with them in order to download the .FLACS.

Don't know how long this will be up as they are sort of into the temp promotional thing ... so get on it if you want to download:

Quote:

HDtracks is proud to offer the "Gibson Presents: Hot Tones in High Definition" album as a free download in either AIFF, FLAC or 320 kbps MP3 format with full PDF liner notes. Listen to the world's best guitarists in the highest quality sound available on the Internet.

Here's the link: HDtracks high resolution audiophile music downloads

Happy listening.

smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 7, 2008 at 3:55 AM Post #3 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by festivus528 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Downloading now
beerchug.gif

Thanks

wink.gif

I am only the messenger.

Do not shoot!

wink.gif

Nov 7, 2008 at 4:00 AM Post #5 of 26
Great- I just got into the blues guitar! I hope there's a few on there.
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 7, 2008 at 4:03 AM Post #6 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by xnothingpoetic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Great- I just got into the blues guitar! I hope there's a few on there.
smily_headphones1.gif

Def a few good blues bits ... including Johnnie Winter, Micheal Burkes, ... Etc. ...

Get it before they pull it ...

wink.gif

Nov 7, 2008 at 6:52 PM Post #10 of 26
Many thanks for the link - downloading now and licking chops in anticipation of some nice sounding tunes.

atsmile.gif

Nov 7, 2008 at 7:32 PM Post #11 of 26
Great download! Lots of great stuff on there
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back