Apr 16, 2010 at 5:09 AM Post #31 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by frenchbat /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nope, freedom fighter
biggrin.gif
!

Makes me hungry for freedom fries...lol
smily_headphones1.gif

Jude: I guess people prolly would just get ticked-off and remember it in the other forums, so maybe it wouldnt work to have an "anything goes" forum.

Would have been nice though, if people could use it properly, but thinking about it, i guess foul language and names would fly in no time at all.

I can get my political/religious steam out in a chatroom i attend once in awhile anyway...lol.

The only way it might work is if everyones names disapeared when you entered that one forum section and people were totally incognito/anonymous, so opinions would be said and nobody knows who said what......but then i can also see accusations made wrongly also, so scratch that idea...lol.
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 16, 2010 at 5:49 AM Post #32 of 38
I think most of us have been there... My dentist never did like my smart-assery.

Dentist: I know it hurt a bit, but your teeth are as clean as a whistle now!
Me (looking in the mirror): I don't know what kind of whistles you've been using-- it looks like someone was murdered in my mouth.

I never found it easy to floss with just a simple string, but those nifty floss holder dealies are a miracle. Now I have no excuses not to floss.

Apr 16, 2010 at 11:13 AM Post #33 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by Graphicism /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I understand what you're saying jude and recognize that resentments between individuals could spill onto the rest of the board if allowed to insult one another, but here's what I have in mind. Discussion of anything illegal, religious or political is accepted but must remain civil, if individuals cannot remain levelheaded their post will be deleted from the thread, much like now on the rest of the forum. We could even go as far to opening the forum up to anyone above 500 posts so newcomers gain a sense of our friendly good-humored demeanor before engaging in a free-for-all.

Call the new forum: Random

Gimme another 6 years and maybe I'll finally hit above 500 so I can post on that board
popcorn.gif
If I'm lucky I'll see Supremus when hoverboards finally come to market
biggrin.gif

Apr 16, 2010 at 6:44 PM Post #34 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by trevorlane /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Gimme another 6 years and maybe I'll finally hit above 500 so I can post on that board
popcorn.gif
If I'm lucky I'll see Supremus when hoverboards finally come to market
biggrin.gif

Hehe then my first thread will be to bad-mouth you... just how slow of a typer is trevorlane. In all seriousness you could easily make 100 posts in a couple days by participating in those music-game-threads, unless of course you hold a certain standard and each and every post you make must be the upmost quality.

Well either that or just allow a free discussion in the members forum.

Apr 16, 2010 at 7:32 PM Post #35 of 38
Not sure I get it...
Brush and floss your teeth daily, and visit the dentist on at least a yearly basis (more often if needed). Problem solved!

Apr 18, 2010 at 6:42 AM Post #36 of 38
I always try to type slow on this forum so even the slower readers can read it.
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 19, 2010 at 11:13 AM Post #37 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by Landis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think most of us have been there... My dentist never did like my smart-assery.

Dentist: I know it hurt a bit, but your teeth are as clean as a whistle now!
Me (looking in the mirror): I don't know what kind of whistles you've been using-- it looks like someone was murdered in my mouth.

I never found it easy to floss with just a simple string, but those nifty floss holder dealies are a miracle. Now I have no excuses not to floss.

What nifty floss-holder dealies? Do share!

Apr 20, 2010 at 3:49 AM Post #38 of 38
I don't see how this is win win unless qualified dentists volunteer for free...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back