Price
Shipping Destinations
  1. Europe
Or Best Offer
Yes
Mar 10, 2020 at 11:05 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Wifiman

100+ Head-Fier
Selling my susvaras bought 2018. The condition is pretty good with modded surface finish. Still have one year of warranty left and the pads are replaced just 2 months ago. Will consider trade for only MEZE empyrean. The price doesn't include PP fee or shipping. Feel free to PM for more info.
微信图片_20200302155008.jpg

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2020 at 8:52 PM Post #3 of 6

Wifiman

100+ Head-Fier
Pending

Mar 12, 2020 at 2:23 PM Post #4 of 6

The Correlation

Head-Fier
Out of curiosity, did you manage to find your trade?

May 26, 2020 at 8:55 PM Post #6 of 6

tonereef

100+ Head-Fier
Selling my susvaras bought 2018. The condition is pretty good with modded surface finish. Still have one year of warranty left and the pads are replaced just 2 months ago. Will consider trade for only MEZE empyrean. The price doesn't include PP fee or shipping. Feel free to PM for more info.
No, they're sold. :)
Hello Wifiman, I've just purchased these Susvaras from Jean Christophe Gri and I'd like to transfer the warrantee if I can. I contacted Hifiman and this is what they said:

if the headphone was purchased from our authorized dealer then you can ask the original owner to send you the original purchase receipt, please confirm there is seller's name, product and purchase date on the receipt. But if the headphone was purchased from our Chinese dealer, in principle you need to contact our Chinese customer service for warranty service. If you could you please kindly share us the original purchase receipt then we can confirm for you.

So, could you email me or attach in this thread a scan or photo of the original bill of sale? I think you did buy these in China, is that right? And the finish of the metal is something they were doing in Cnina and is a little different from the ones sold internationally?

Many thanks for your help.

Tony Reif
tonereef@gmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread