Currency
USD
Price
Shipping Destinations
  1. North America
Oct 14, 2019 at 10:29 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

EndGameSearch

500+ Head-Fier
These are in "like new" condition. I received them in early August and have zero complaints. To head off the inevitable question, I am only selling these to recoup a little cash after going big the past six months. These and Abyss Phi TC are hands down the best two HP's you can buy right now. I own the TC (among others) and there are simply not enough free hours in the day to justify keeping both.

Yes, Susvara scales with more power, and you do need a fair amount of power just to get them running at full speed, but they do not require the ungodly amounts of power your hear people discussing. I've run these off Dave > Formula S which is more than enough power and a great pairing (~6w). Dave alone won't cut it. I also run them off of TT2's 1/4 inch out but prefer them off TT2's XLR out with double the power. Technicalities are roughly the same between the two, but they do open up more with an expanded soundstage with more power.

upload_2019-10-14_10-24-11.png

upload_2019-10-14_10-24-36.png

Nov 7, 2019 at 3:48 PM Post #9 of 12

jlbrach

Headphoneus Supremus
these are marvelous HP's and yes you need more than the dave to drive them, as the seller states the formula s is great with them ....highly recommended

Users who are viewing this thread