SOLD
Aug 20, 2010 at 1:24 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

wantmyf1

500+ Head-Fier
*********SOLD************

Hi Everyone,

Well the thread title pretty much says it all.  I have a Peachtree Audio Nova & all accessories that come with it, which I received about two weeks ago.  This unit sounds fantastic and is well worth the $1200 that's charged for a new one, let alone the $920 +shipping I'm charging.  My price is firm and more than fair considering the Nova's condition!

For a great review see: http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/478241/review-peachtree-audio-nova.  I also, generally like to include a review link from someone who didn't like an item I'm selling but a negative review is just too hard to find for the Nova.  There's just varying degrees of positive reviews.

A few pics are here: http://picasaweb.google.com/105355121080423897750/PeachtreeNova#

Don't bother looking for a scratch or another type of blemish in the pictures because you won't find one.  It's in as perfect condition as an item that's not brand new can be.  I unpacked it, connected it to my system for about a week then decided to sell.  It's probably had about 30 hrs total on it.  It's now back in the original box.

I'm selling because of a desire to get off the headphone treadmill and simplify things.  I also have started assembling a home system so I would like to put some cash that direction as well.

Thanks for your interest!

Aug 22, 2010 at 9:54 PM Post #5 of 7

tdeery

New Head-Fier
I cannot pm you any more tonight. It says there is a one a day limit? I'll PM you in the morning with email address that we can correspond (if you are comfortable with that) and physical address. Just don't want to post it publicly. :)

Aug 23, 2010 at 12:49 AM Post #6 of 7

wantmyf1

500+ Head-Fier
Yeah, don't post your address publicly!  I'm fine with getting things done tomorrow morning.  I'll be at work so it will be somewhat sporadic, but I do all of my work in front of a computer so I won't be long between PMs if necessary.

Thanks again for your interest!

Users who are viewing this thread