sold
Nov 3, 2009 at 10:48 AM Post #7 of 8

robotz

New Head-Fier
Quote:

Originally Posted by barqy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Got this in a trade a while back, never used outdoors.

Hasn't seen much use so might as well sell it.

It's actually a great amp and fantastic sounding for its price, just that I'd rather fund other hobbies now
smily_headphones1.gif

I actually used this amp to power my d2000 and hd650 and was more than happy with its performance. I would not use this amp for very sensitive ear buds because you have to turn the vol to to past 9pm (starts from 7pm) for volume to even out (due to the alps pot used, this is a very common problem and will eventually occur to all models that have used this particular alps pot). Read here for POT issues: http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f6/rk0...alance-213808/

Details:

MisterX built PINT amplifier. 270 mAH NiMH battery, black Hammond aluminum case, 15V wall wart trickle charger (not pictured). Contains LM6127 opamp.

Overall condition is 8/10 I think, there are some minor scratches (see pictures) on the back and a few small nicks on the top. Nothing serious. Again, all cosmetic.

IMG_5410.jpg

IMG_5409.jpg

Anyway, looking to get $75 shipped for it + pp fee if applicable. Please note shipping does NOT contain insurance/tracking. It'll be another $10.00 or so if you wanted that option. Willing to ship outside north america (at buyer's cost).

confirmed/verified paypal addresses only please.

As always check my feedback.

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread