SOLD
Jan 7, 2009 at 11:50 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

tohni

100+ Head-Fier
Hello everyone,

I've decided to let go two of my dustcollectors. I prefer my other IEM viz. full-size headphones over these. - The RE2s are about 4 months old. I've only tried the uniflanges and the transparent bi-flanges before turning to my EP-630's tips. They come with the original accessories: the nice case, two pairs of white bi-flanges, one pair of black bi-flanges, two pairs of transparent bi-flanges and one pair of uniflanges. The ones I tried will, of course, be cleaned before shipping. If you don't want the used tips, I'd gladly keep them. The phones themselves have not degraded in any way, hence they look just like those on the head-direct site: http://head-direct.com/upload/2008May07165530re2-4.jpg If you want a picture taken by me, I could only supply some crappy pics from my mobile.

I'd like to get 55 Euros shipped within Germany or 60 shipped in the EU (offers are welcome, too).

The Ultrasones are about 6 months old. they come in the original box. Added are the carrying pouch and the manual. Unlike the RE2s, these have a tiny imperfection. They have very slight scratch mark on one of the cups from where the plug once touched it. Other than that they are like new; they look just like those on the Ultrasone hp: Ultrasone. Again, if you want pics, I can comply. I doubt, however, that my cellphone camera is able to reveal the scratch. It is VERY slight. If you want to be sure, I can try to get another camera and then post pics.

I'd like to get 99 Euros for them shipped to anywhere in the EU.

I accept Paypal, or, if you're from Germany, a good old money transfer.

Cheers,

Thomas

Users who are viewing this thread