SOLD
Nov 30, 2008 at 12:41 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

antonyfirst

Headphoneus Supremus
I am preparing to assault a certain IEM (guess what), so I have to unload some toys since I am done with them.
The Head-Direct RE0 are a nice IEM for the price. I like them over the Shure SE530 and the Triple.fi, even if it might not say much since I disliked the SE530, and find the Triple.fi to be sibilant (otherwise very good). The RE0 have a very flat and neutral frequency response, the bass is clean and snappy, but lacks the ultimate depth. The treble is its best part, being superior to any IEM I have tried: it's flat and extended, perfectly balanced, never sibilant, still exciting. The midrange sounds a bit far away, like what happens with the Triple.fi.

The RE0 are SOLD.

I'll add many pairs of UE foam tips, which I find to sound great with the RE0.

I can also accept a couple of trades to delay my assault to the Westone 3 (which is the IEM I was talking about at the beginning): these are Xin Supermicro IV and Klipsch Custom 3, which I wouldn't mind to review.

If the buyer wants the RE0 and the iBasso T4 together ( http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f42/fs...-world-385471/ ), I'll take away 5€ from each.

Thank you.
Tony

Users who are viewing this thread