1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

SOLD: ZMF Eikon Padauk Headphones * MINT *

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by iamjaymo, Dec 12, 2018.
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (16)
  1. iamjaymo
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    SOLD...I purchased these stunning Eikons direct from Zach on 6/6/18 and they are in mint condition, both functionally and cosmetically. I have listened to these only about 40 hours but that has been more than enough time to know it is the best sound I have ever heard from a headphone. Period.

These headphones are indistinguishable from new and any perceived visual imperfections in the wood are the color and/or wood grain that do not photograph very well. These B-stock Eikons were constructed in the stunning Padauk wood and have no imperfections that I could discern.

Included in the sale is everything that came with unit new: original hard case, 9 ft. 1/4 inch cable and owner’s card. I will also include a ZMF OFC 9 ft. XLR cable in the sale.

The only reason for the sale is that other family/financial priorities have suddenly come up. I will dearly miss these headphones.

Paypal only (I will cover fees) and FREE shipping. CONUS sale only (NO international sales or shipping to HI or AK).

Last edited: Dec 13, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.