1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

[SOLD] ZMF Eikon (Cherry)

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by pure5152, Oct 25, 2018.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (24)
  1. pure5152
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    Selling a ZMF Eikon I purchased from a head-fier around four weeks ago. It's in the same great condition: pads and headband are in great shape, and there's only a small nick that it had when I received it (see link above or pictures below).

Stock cable (terminated in 1/8") and original seagull case are included. Comes with the original eikon pads.

Reason for selling is because I was able to nab a b-stock eikon in purpleheart from zach (I know I know I'm crazy) and slightly prefer its faster sound to this eikon. They don't sound different enough for me to keep both though :)

Asking for $SOLD shipped to the conus, PayPal fees included.

EDIT: No trades at the moment, as I’m looking for cash for other purchases

IMG_5459.jpg

IMG_7194.jpg

IMG_4997.jpg

IMG_9621.jpg

IMG_0788.jpg

(sidenote: my lighting is a bit warm, but I tried to do my best to capture these pictures. even so, see the sale thread for the head-fier I bought from for more color-accurate pictures)

Last edited: Oct 26, 2018
  2. pure5152
    Thanks for the trade offers, but I’m mainly looking to try and save up money for future audio purchases, like a Schiit Gungnir; so for now, money would be preferred. That said, feel free to PM me any trades if you feel you have a good one :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.