Shipping Destinations
  1. United States
Apr 28, 2018 at 2:25 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

sergioalb64

Head-Fier
SOLD

Atticus Collage 1.jpg
Atticus Collage 2.jpg

Up for sale are a 2017 set of ZMF Atticus (Camphor), originally ordered on 7/22/17 by someone here in Head-Fi, delivered to them in early September 2017, which I bought from them in January 2018. I used these for about 20 hours, but I received my ZMF order for the Ori and never really looked back.

Headphones are in excellent condition; no scratches or damages that I can see. Stock ZMF pads and travel case included. Comes with 5.5’ ZMF cable with ZMF / Audeze 4-pin mini XLR plugs to the headphones, and 3.5mm for the source (also includes a 3.5mm to 1/4" adapter). ZMF authenticity and original order date card also included.

PRICE: $780.00 (includes CONUS shipping and PayPal fees) as described.

Headphones sound great. I’m still amazed by the soundstage, even though these are semi-open. Sound signature is ‘fun’ but very well balanced and detailed.

No trades.
Everything ships within 1 business day of receiving PayPal payment; USPS Priority Mail shipping (2-3 days delivery) within CONUS (48 contiguous states).

BTW, I also have two sets of ZMF earpads for sale if you’re interested; ZMF Lambskin, and ZMF Suede; $40 each pair, hardly used.

Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding these items or what I think of their sound, and thanks so much for looking. Happy listening!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread