1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

SOLD: WyWires Platinum cable for Focal Utopia (EU)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (23)
  1. xxx1313
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    Euro
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Europe
    •   United Kingdom
    •   Belgium
    •   Denmark
    •   Finland
    •   France
    •   Germany
    •   Greece
    •   Hungary
    •   Ireland
    •   Italy
    •   Poland
    •   Spain
    •   Sweden
    For sale is a Wywires Platinum cable for Focal Utopia, with 6.3mm plug and 3m length. Less than 2 years old, in very good, I would even say mint condition.

This is a great sounding cable and a worthy upgrade, imo. I am only selling it, because it is too long and therefore consumes too much space on my desk. Price new is 900 US$ + shipping and import taxes, so this is a steal! :)

The price includes tracked and insured shipping (by DHL) within the EU (UK included). No delivery to non-EU addresses. PayPal-fee (+15 Euros) is paid by the buyer. No trades. Private sale without warranty, guarantee, return and liability for defects from my side. Comes from a smoke- and pet-free home.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 23, 2019
    Ruslanimus likes this.
  2. Ruslanimus
    Hello,sorry for non subject question.I am also an owner of Utopia and Stellia,and in my opinion Utopia sounds more correct and detailed than Stellia.Question is do you find Meze Emp. better than Utopia in any way?

3. xxx1313
    @Ruslanismus: you got a PM.

Back to the topic, the brilliant WyWires Platinum cable for sale.:L3000:

4. xxx1313
    SOLD. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.