Shipping Destinations
North America
post-15778799
Post #1 of 3

Bhk1004

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
Hello,

I have a pair of Teak Eikons that I have for sale. I believe I am the second owner of these, they come with 1/4 inch OFC ZMF cable, and are in the seahorse case.

They are not a factory fresh mint pair, they have some minor dents on the wood from normal use. They have some wear marks on the stands as well. In my care, the pads have been leather cleaned, moisturized, and protected. The wood has 2 coats of Howards Feed-N-Wax.

Pricing is $1,000 shipped in the USA net to me. Its about 1031 if you want to do normal PP transaction with fees.

*apologies a wierd imgr link of other eikons got posted*
Updated to correct link.

As I know I dont have much trader ratings on Headfi, below are a few reference points.

I am pretty active in MechMarket on reddit (mechanical keyboards). Below is a link to a for sale ad I posted if you wish to message me to confirm the account. Also a SS of my trader rating (26 confirmed trades).

https://www.reddit.com/r/mechmarket...h_kat_milkshake_mt3_serika_sa_bliss_w_paypal/
1596394793716.png

Below is my heatware account, which isnt really active, as I used it when I was active in the computer forums for buying and trading. back in the earlier 2010 timeframe. But just posting in case someone wanted to see or confirm its me. If you message me I can reply.

https://www.heatware.com/u/77627/to

Last edited:
post-15778924
Post #2 of 3

Bhk1004

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
Apologies, had some imgr issues and posted a weird link. has been corrected to actual photo of the headphones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)