SOLD: Woo Audio WA5 300B Speaker/Headphone Amp With Full Upgrades (Melb, Australia)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type
For Sale
Currency
AUD
Price
post-10654895
Post #1 of 1

Tubularbells

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
][/B][/B][/B]* Item full name and model etc. Woo Audio WA5 with Premium parts upgrade package ($1,210USD), Teflon tube sockets upgrade ($150USD), Power tubes upgrade 1(Royal Princess 300B $1200USD)
* Location Melbourne, Australia
* Item condition description Amp is in near perfect condition apart from 1 minor mark under the carry handles that are not really viable (was like that from day one) I have owned this amp for approx 4 years now and has never let me down once.
* Price and price conditions $3650AUD
* Reason for selling Change in direction
* Payment Methods: Paypal, Cash - Pickup
* Extra Info: You wont see many of these here in Australia and is a truly exceptional amp for either driving high efficiency speakers or headphones. Comes complete with a full compliment of stock tubes (with very little hours), 1 pair of NOS JAN Ken Rad 6SN7, 1 pair of NOS SYLVANIA 6SN7, 1 pair Phillips 5R4GY rectifier tubes and 1 pair Royal Princess 300b. Also comes with 2 wooden crates used for shipping.

Note: This amp is also currently advertised on StereoNet. Need to sell urgently as I have bought new low efficiency speakers which require more power than the SET can provide hence the low asking price.

Additional internal pics that I have taken of this amp can be found here showing the factory supplied upgrades.

http://www.stereo.ne...a5-se-300b-amp/

EDIT: Additional price drop.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)