For Sale
    Currency:
    Euro
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Anywhere
    Best offer:
    Yes
    For sale my Whiplash Audio TWag V3 (8-braid) cable .

This is a silver , 8-braid cable, 2-pin terminated in 3.5 TRRS (Balanced) , for use with SONY ΖΧ2/WM1A/WM1Z/ZX300, Cowon P1, Hifiman 901

If you want another re-termination (4.4 mm) i can also have it shipped to Matt (Forza Audio) in Poland - he should do it for around 50 euros (pm him for the exact mount , please)

I am the original owner. These have less than 5 hours of use, as i bought them for my EE Athena , which i have now sold - so you get an (almost) brand new cable without the brand new pricing.

This is a great silver cable, perfect for any CIEMs who need an improvement in clarity/transparency and a treble boost, while tightening the bass frequencies as well.

These have a Retail Price of 530$ + shipping , so you get a great cable at quite a discount.

I am also interested in a straight trade for a Whiplash Audio TWag/TWcu Hybrid v3 cable (8-braid)

The price includes shipping with tracking anywhere in the world, you take care of the PP fees (if you have low/zero feedback here , I may have to ask for Paypal Gift as payment).

Any questions , feel free to PM me - my perfect (+44) feedback here guarantees a nice,secure deal.

Thanx for looking.

whiplash twag v3.jpg

Last edited: May 4, 2018
  2. proedros
    bump

3. proedros
    bump

4. FrequeAudio
    PM Sent

5. proedros
    PM answered.

Cable is still for sale.