Price
Shipping Destinations
United States
post-14527467
Post #1 of 5

koven

15 Hz + 150 dB = poopy pants
Reaction score
Excellent condition, standard volume. Power cord included but no original box.

Sold total, I will cover PayPal fee and expedited US shipping, 2-3 day delivery.

Last edited:
post-14535582
Post #3 of 5

koven

15 Hz + 150 dB = poopy pants
Reaction score
Sold, thanks all.

post-14535599
Post #4 of 5

Brikel

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
Hello Koven,

I would like to purchase this Violectric V281 headphone amplifier and have it shipped, as soon as possible, to my sister’s address in Wilmington, DE 19803. As I understand it, it is in excellent or mint condition (not sure which of the two). I agree with your $1,575 pricing (including PayPal fee and expedited 2-3 day delivery), as long as there are no issues with the item’s condition and shipping conditions (100% insured?).

As mentioned before, I would need to return it to its native 230v voltage, and would be grateful if you could point me in the right direction for instructions to accomplish this without risking damage to the unit (I understand there is a simple main switch inside, but wonder whether other adjustments may be needed).

Lastly, please let me know the PayPal address to which I should direct my payment and the way in which I should inform the shipping address. Sorry about all the questions (1st time Head Fi user).

Regards,
Brian

post-14535674
Post #5 of 5

dspigs0705

Head-Fier
Reaction score
Hello Koven,

I would like to purchase this Violectric V281 headphone amplifier and have it shipped, as soon as possible, to my sister’s address in Wilmington, DE 19803. As I understand it, it is in excellent or mint condition (not sure which of the two). I agree with your $1,575 pricing (including PayPal fee and expedited 2-3 day delivery), as long as there are no issues with the item’s condition and shipping conditions (100% insured?).

As mentioned before, I would need to return it to its native 230v voltage, and would be grateful if you could point me in the right direction for instructions to accomplish this without risking damage to the unit (I understand there is a simple main switch inside, but wonder whether other adjustments may be needed).

Lastly, please let me know the PayPal address to which I should direct my payment and the way in which I should inform the shipping address. Sorry about all the questions (1st time Head Fi user).

Regards,
Brian
Dude your message sounds JUST like a spam bot message. Super suspicious

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)