SOLD: Usher BE-718 - US version in mint condition
Sep 7, 2009 at 1:05 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Vingard

Head-Fier
These speakers are less than 6 months old and in mint condition with absolutely no imperfections. They have been independently verified by MusikMatters as 100% genuine US version (S/N B0871576 if you wish to verify).

Excerpt from press release:
"The high technology drivers, crossovers, and perfectly timed-aligned cabinets are designed and built by Mr. Tsai Lien Shui at Usher Taiwan, with finishing cosmetics supplied by a firm in the United Kingdom. Dr. Joseph D’Appolito, Usher’s long-serving technical consultant, provides crossover tuning here in the ‘States. Crossover parts and JPS Labs internal wiring are made in the USA. Design wizard Danny Richie, of Texas based GR-Research, boosts the stock crossover’s performance to unprecedented levels by selecting premium crossover parts, altering parts values, re-tuning baffle step compensation and smoothing out the speaker’s vertical off axis response.

The Be-718s feature beautifully-crafted and lustrously-finished cabinets plus advanced beryllium oxide tweeters for smoothly extended highs. A new mid-woofer controls and articulates the bass, providing a solid foundation for an open and inviting midrange. The integration, extension, solidity, speed and clarity of the Be-718s uncover low-level detail usually lost in the noise floor of less resolving speakers. They are certainly one of the finest and most satisfying values on the market today."

Speakers will ship in original box - to continental US only. Local pick-up in NYC also available. Asking $SOLD + shipping. PayPal users add 3% to total.

Sep 7, 2009 at 10:34 AM Post #2 of 4

M3NTAL

Headphoneus Supremus
some great sounding book-shelf's (rather large LOL) here guys.. Hopefully someone here gets these.

That Dannie Richie X-Over = NICE!

Best of luck on the sale!!

Sep 8, 2009 at 1:02 AM Post #3 of 4

endless402

100+ Head-Fier
too bad not in canada. great price.

Sep 8, 2009 at 1:09 AM Post #4 of 4

dallan

Headphoneus Supremus
I almost bought those about a year ago, they are great, if i hadn't gotten the Revels already i would jump. Still tempted but wife would kill me before i got to hear them.

Users who are viewing this thread