Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
May 6, 2015 at 1:40 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Schopenhauer

500+ Head-Fier
{SOLD} Hello. I bought this MDR-Z7 new from Razordogaudio.com on 4.16.2015, so I'm the first owner and this thing is minty. Used in a smoke and pet free home. These haven't been modded in any way. Etc. But you know how these things go. It's not that I don't like the headphone. I'm glad I've tried it; in fact, this is my second time trying the Z7. It's just that I don't feel like I have to have it - perhaps a tad too veiled-sounding. So I'm perfectly happy to try something new. It will come with the two stock cables: one 1/8"-terminated long cable with a 1/4" adapter and one balanced long cable - not XLR but dual mono, or whatever it's called. 

I'm also including a 4' "thin" cable (as opposed to their "thick" cable) I bought from Surf Cables on 4.26.2015. This cable has 90-degree 1/8" terminator. This cable can be seen in the photos; it's the one equipped. 

Pricing & shipping. The Z7's MSRP is $698, while the Surf Cable was $61 in the configuration I selected. That makes for a total of $759. My price is $420 for the Z7 and $30 for the Surf Cable. That's $450 x 1.037 (for PayPal fees), or 467USD out the door. I'll take care of shipping. Note: I want to sell these together. I have no use for either without the other. Item will ship in its original packaging with all the originally included accessories.

Not going to do PayPal gift: I insist on buyer protection because that's what good buyers want. And I want good buyers who aren't reckless with their money. Not going to suffer lowballers. I said I'll ship to CONUS only: That means I won't ship outside the continental United States, so please don’t ask me to. I’ll just feel like an ******* and you still won’t get the headphones. My preference is to deal with experienced Head-Fiers who have positive feedback on this site.

My procedure for sales. If you avow interest, I’ll ask you for your zip code in order to tally up shipping costs. Costs will include insurance. I'll require a signature for delivery. After all of that is figured out, I'll send you the total amount and ask you for your PayPal address. Once I have that, I’ll send you an invoice on PayPal requesting payment. Then, once you pay the invoice, I’ll ship it out and PM/email you the tracking number. It’s as simple as that. But this way, we’re both protected. Oh, and please be able to buy when you contact me – that is, please don't say e.g. "I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a headphone today". I'm able to sell when you contact me, so it's only fair.

Once you receive the item, I'll leave feedback. The character of the feedback depends obviously on the character of the transaction. However, it would be rare that I actually make it to the feedback stage without that feedback being positive. I wait until after you receive the item in part so that you don't feel pressured to leave me (positive) feedback before you get what you paid for.

Terms of sales. Because I'm not a retailer, I'm not selling this item in order to make a profit and/or to keep a business going. That means I can't really afford to sell on the condition that the customer has final approval. In other words, all sales are final.

The Schiit Wyrd seen in some of the photos obviously isn't included.

May 7, 2015 at 1:22 PM Post #2 of 5

Geared4me

100+ Head-Fier
Hello Schopenhauer,
                              Is the Surf cable the thick or thin version?

P.S. That has to be one of the best written ads I've seen and the plethora of pictures was appreciated also.

May 7, 2015 at 1:26 PM Post #3 of 5

Schopenhauer

500+ Head-Fier
  Hello Schopenhauer,
                                    Although I too am a fan of Cloud Cuckoo Land can you tell me what state these will ship from? Please relay the actual state within the US and not "Nirvana" etc..
biggrin.gif
  Is the Surf cable the thick or thin version? Thank you for your time, Duane

P.S. That has to be one of the best written ads I've seen and the plethora of pictures was appreciated also.

Thanks! I'll relay the relevant state of the union and my state of mind!
beerchug.gif
 Sending you a PM now. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread