Anywhere
Or Best Offer
Yes
post-14238403
Post #1 of 4

scott1

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
Up for sale are my Unique Melody ME.1 universal IEM's. I was lucky enough to have won these in a drawing back in January this year. These things look and sound amazing and I do have all the original boxes and packaging as well. Aesthetically, everything is in perfect condition as new other than I have gone through a pair of the medium foam eartips that it came with. I should mention though that they do have some driver flex. This doesn't effect the sound in any way but I thought it was important to mention for anyone that may be bothered by this. These are the best headphones/IEM's I have ever owned, they are actually a little bit of overkill for me (I'm more of a budget-fi guy) and more than I need and could use the cash for other hobbies (I need a new motorcycle helmet this year). I'm asking $400 for them inclusive of shipping to CONUS and paypal fees. They retail for about $750. Any questions, please feel free to hit me up, thanks for looking!

Attachments

post-14238420
Post #3 of 4

rantng

Headphoneus Supremus
Reaction score
I think you should use the money to upgrade to a phone with a better camera :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: GLWS

Reactions: Bubblejuice
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)