1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

[SOLD]: "Unicorn" Pre-Fazor LCD-3 in Mint Condition

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by Pharmaboy, Jan 19, 2019.
?

Are dolphins really that smart?

1. Do I look like a dolphin?

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. If they had hands, they'd all be chess-masters.

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
Trader History (27)
  1. Pharmaboy
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    This is what the Seller told me about this headphone 7 months ago:

"They're from the earliest run of LCD-3's (2012ish) and are the smoothest most liquid sounding headphones probably in the whole LCD line. They were probably from one of the last non-fazor batches."

"I'm the third owner. Guy I bought them from didn't use them much and they've been sitting around for a few years. I've only used them a few hours as I bought brand new pads from Audeze and only got them a few weeks ago. Condition is fantastic, especially for the age. The rings look perfect aside from a few very small spots, which actually are from the factory as they're under the varnish."

"Comes with original Audeze 4-pin XLR and 1/4 cables. They also come with the original glossy black Audeze presentation case, which is also in great condition."

All true. Pads are excellent, drivers work perfectly & sound is very refined. These headphones are in mint condition and obviously were babied by previous owners (I did the same). I put very few hours on these (have too many HPs, never use any one very often).

There are several minor scratches/scuffs on the case, difficult to show in pictures due to the dark color. I looked at the wooden earcups w/a magnifying glass—the very few/tiny marks I can make out are clearly inclusions, part of the wood itself. I can't find a scratch or scuff on them.

I have $1,050 in these. My price is $1,050, including Paypal fees & shipping w/in CONUS.

Note: Pictures are a mix new shots + several of previous owner's pix. This HP's condition is unchanged from when I bought them, so thought this would be OK.​

AMS 20181018_140525.jpg AMS 20181018_140625.jpg AMS 20181018_140739.jpg P1000298.JPG P1000308.JPG P1000310.JPG P1000313.JPG P1000315.JPG P1000324.JPG

heliosphann likes this.
  2. whirlwind
    Oh man!

Gonna send a PM

3. heliosphann
    Hey now, I remember those... :wink:

Pharmaboy likes this.
  4. rattler
    Beautiful HPs... GLWS

5. Pharmaboy
    Thanks!