SOLD: Ultrasone PRO 650s (Updated Price, Pictures)
Oct 21, 2009 at 9:33 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Clint

New Head-Fier
EVEN NEWER EDIT: These were sold.
tongue.gif
Hopefully the new owner enjoys them!

EDIT: Before you get started reading this if you haven't already, I was informed of a price I didn't see online on Moon Audio for $225 new. With that in mind, I've dropped down my original request of $175 shipped to [size=large]$155[/size]. I could say $150 but those $5 count in the long run!
tongue.gif

I'll leave the post as it was for reference.

Hello! Recently I've been on a terrible spending spree on headphones and headphone equipment, and I'm realizing now I need a way to make some of that money back, haha.

I have a set of Ultrasone PRO 650s that I've owned for some time over a year easily, but within that time they went mostly unused. I bought them on a whim on my birthday last year with the money I received for such a joyous occasion
tongue.gif
and I figured it was those or beyerdynamic DT880s. I figured, I'll get the 650s because I can return them after 29 days and get the DT880s I originally set my sights on, but I ended up keeping the 650s because I enjoyed the sound.

I never really had the time to use them, however, so they mostly ended up sitting in the hard case that the Ultrasone PRO line comes in now, and I figured it's high time that a new owner could make use of them? If there's any interest, haha.
Also sitting in the hard case with the 650s:
replacement earpads, unused
1 straight cord
1 coiled cord
audio CD that comes with the Ultrasones as a display of the S-Logic, I suppose
tongue.gif

I'm not really sure of the going rate on these as the amount of Ultrasones anyone has readily available seems to be very small. The price for a new pair seems to be $300, so with that in mind, I suppose I'll ask for $175 for these headphones, as they are in extremely great condition and barely used. Hopefully someone will bite.
tongue.gif

I don't have pictures right now, and if I am to put some up they're going to be somewhat poor quality camera phone pictures. But I'll do my best to show the condition of the headphones and what you'll be receiving, within the next few days if I can find good lighting (as I don't have flash on the camera phone, haha. best of all worlds with this phone
rolleyes.gif
).

Again, the price I'll put these at is $175. That likely includes the shipping cost within the continental United States, as I really don't want to be asking for too much for these since the demand is so low to begin with it seems.

Send a message if you're interested. Send a message if you're not interested, even. I don't mind, haha.
I may potentially have a set of Audio Technica ATH-W5000s for sale later on pending if these are purchased from me, as the money from this is going to my HD800 fund.
tongue.gif
So if there's interest in that, for say... $650 (which isn't a lot off the price I got it for, but aside from maybe 10 minutes of listening time on them they're near-unused), you can send me a message about that too and I'll consider it, if there's interest.

Thanks!

Oct 21, 2009 at 4:17 PM Post #2 of 3

Clint

New Head-Fier
Bumping up for updated price, for the 40something who might have seen this earlier to see the new offer price!

Oct 21, 2009 at 4:37 PM Post #3 of 3

Clint

New Head-Fier
Poor quality pictures for everyone! I tried my best with the lighting in my room. A couple are at odd angles, or upside down, but I use a Mac and something as simple as rotating a picture is lost on me!

Users who are viewing this thread