SOLD TO KASSEM : AKG701 and Heed CanAmp Combo $450
Sep 16, 2009 at 2:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Glenee

New Head-Fier
Both of these units are Like New have been at my Office and seldom used. I am going to play it cautious and say no more than 100 hours on either. They would rank 9/10. I am just not using them and someone should be. I will take $450.00 for the pair including shipping in the CONUS. I don't have a Pay-Pal account. So will have to sell United States Postal Money Order and I will ship the same day or next available when I receive the USPS M.O. I will sell with Personal check, Cashier Check, Bank Draft but all will have to clear before shipment.Usually 5-7 banking days ( a week or two). This will be a USA Sale Only. I am Glenee on the Audiogon and my feedback is perfect. I have worked for the same Major University for 28 YRS. Let me Know. wanzer@iname.com or here on the forum. Is this about the right price let me know.
Thanks for you consideration. SOLD, SOLD, SOLD TO KASSEM

Sep 16, 2009 at 10:33 PM Post #2 of 5

Kassem

500+ Head-Fier
Hey I'd be interested in this, i'm located in Oklahoma also. PM me some info. I'm in Tulsa.

Sep 16, 2009 at 11:57 PM Post #3 of 5

dion2k

Head-Fier
Honestly, you should consider getting a paypal account. It takes about 5 minutes. Also you need to post a picture, regardless if it's 9/10, preferably with your account name written on a piece of paper.

Users who are viewing this thread