Currency
USD
Price
Shipping Destinations
  1. United States
Dec 30, 2020 at 6:19 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

VRacer-111

1000+ Head-Fier
Have 3 headphones I'm offering because there's something that came up and I've finally decided on what I want to keep...

1. Stock Sennheiser HD58X... not used that much, bought new from Massdrop as a control for when was modding my original HD58X.

Price: $90 shipped. SOLD

i-F6xjJsV.jpg

2. My closed-back modded Sennheiser HD58X. Headphile Zebrawood cups sealed with Loctite Fun-Tak, Yaxi Alcantara pads w/ stock earpad foam kept, Modmic mount on left cup, New Fantasia short mic cable and 9' long Sennheiser 1/4" jack cable, and stock pads as well. These were modded to be my gaming and movie headphones. Their sound with the Yaxi pads is warm and dark with subbass presence approaching that of the TH-X00 Purpleheart... you also get increased comfort and isolation over the stock pads. One way to look at its sound is it's like a more intimate Modhouse Argon MK3 with more subbass presence. Spent about $400 total on it + additional for Modmic. Selling it for $220 shipped with a hardcase (but without modmic) or $240 shipped with the modmic universal included. SOLD

i-LMRkh3D.jpg

i-p2N9CD9.jpg

i-MfJ8tmj.jpg

i-PJx2j7d.jpg

i-VP9ZmCR.jpg

i-xW2dV7g.jpg

i-bQ74dfW.jpg

i-ZmqMgvj.jpg

3. And finally the pair I'd never thought I'd let go... my beloved modded TH-X00 Purplehearts. They have Lawton tune-up [driver housing only], Jmoney V3 sheepskin pads, and custom in-pad attenuators. A pair of used stock pads will be included as well (not the original stock ones as those were sold with a previous modded TH-X00.) It's not perfect but is in decent condition, got a small ding in the left cup from an incident at a headphone meet and the magnesium alloy has some wear/oxidation showing because of climate. Spent nearly $580 total originally for everything, selling for $200 shipped with the original Slappa hardcase I bought for it. SOLD

i-fD2QJHX.jpg

i-RLLFPh3.jpg

i-FdckWGw.jpg

i-mg3SsdQ.jpg

i-kj9Kp8G.jpg

i-GqMvQnr.jpg

Last edited:
Dec 30, 2020 at 6:46 AM Post #4 of 4

sooevo

New Head-Fier
Pm

Status