SOLD! Take that, lowballers!: Chris_Himself Custom IEM cable: $75 USD shipping+paypal included
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
May 4, 2013 at 12:49 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

doublea71

Headphoneus Supremus
 Beautiful and Glamorous Chris_Himself Custom IEM Cable: $75 USD

1. Silver-plated copper wire,
  2. Brown sheathing below the split
  3. Right-angled Oyaide plug 
  4. Pins will fit UM, Westone, Heir and other CIEM sockets
  5. Barely used - superb condition

These currently sell for $120 new before shipping costs.  I am in Vietnam, so I will pay for worldwide shipping and all paypal fees. I prefer to sell to a member with positive feedback...Price is firm, so please do not message me with offers below the asking price.

May 4, 2013 at 12:55 PM Post #2 of 7

KimChee

Headphoneus Supremus
Thief on a moped?  What happened exactly?

May 9, 2013 at 1:07 PM Post #3 of 7

doublea71

Headphoneus Supremus
Quote:

I live in Saigon and pretty much everybody drives a moped here...I had my backpack near my feet and it wasn't attached to anything - a thief on a fast moped drove up along side of me and very quickly (and with great skill) snatched it before I could even comprehend what was happening. He took off like a rocket and there was nothing I could do. My CIEMs were in the bag. Such is life.

May 9, 2013 at 4:27 PM Post #4 of 7

cute

Headphoneus Supremus
Quote:
Quote:

I live in Saigon and pretty much everybody drives a moped here...I had my backpack near my feet and it wasn't attached to anything - a thief on a fast moped drove up along side of me and very quickly (and with great skill) snatched it before I could even comprehend what was happening. He took off like a rocket and there was nothing I could do. My CIEMs were in the bag. Such is life.

You need a bike like Ted's, so you can run him down/over next time!  LOL

May 10, 2013 at 1:27 AM Post #5 of 7

doublea71

Headphoneus Supremus
Quote:

You need a bike like Ted's, so you can run him down/over next time!  LOL

Not a good idea to get physical with the locals here, especially if they are in any way a part of organized crime. The gangsters here may as well be the spawn of Satan himself - they have killed for less money than what my Quads cost...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread