SOLD: STAX Lambda Pro and SRM-1 MKII Amp
May 9, 2008 at 2:36 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Jahn

Headphoneus Supremus Prolificus
Here it is folks, the timeless STAX Lambda Pro and SRM-1 MKII, just my fave electrostatic combo. But as you might know, I'm a big Grado geek, so it's time for someone else to appreciate them. Multiple folks at mini/regional/National meets here in NYC can attest to the fact that this particular pair sounds pretty darn good, if they do say so themselves. The pads are still nice and fluffy with no degradation of the interior foam, the Earspeakers will ship in a nice hardcase and the SRM-1 MKII in its original 1984 shipping box believe it or not, styrofoam and manual and all. I'll even toss in a copy of that STAX Binaural Test CD for some wow factor when you first plug and play.

The first $600 via Paypal takes them. If you feel more comfortable with a money order or cashier's check, that's fine too. If you want the cool Woo Audio Headphone Stand that the Lambdas currently reside on, just add another $20. Add $30 for FedEx Ground in the USA (comes with tracking and such) or if you're in the NYC area, we can arrange a handoff. The pic below might be a bit outdated since ye olde Photo-Fi crash, but considering how STAX never change, trust me that they still look the same, heh. Thanks!

pop.jpg

May 9, 2008 at 3:51 PM Post #2 of 4

Jahn

SALE PENDING

May 9, 2008 at 11:27 PM Post #3 of 4

NoPants

1000+ Head-Fier
WOW I am very sad right now, esp since I live in NYC

May 10, 2008 at 4:59 AM Post #4 of 4

Jahn