1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

SOLD: Sony XB90EX - *PRICE DROP*

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by trellus, May 14, 2018.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (38)
  1. trellus
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    Best offer:
    Yes
    $140 includes shipping to CONUS and PayPal fees. Shipping elsewhere will have to be calculated and I'm willing to pay up to $15 towards shipping outside CONUS and then you'd be responsible for shipping amount over $15.

I've had these over a year and they just have gotten less and less use -- I don't think I've even used them this year, as I rarely use IEMs now except at the gym and for that I use a ZS5 with a Bluetooth cable.

I'm saving for some other headphone purchases so I just want to convert these to cash.

IMG_5659.jpeg IMG_5657.jpeg IMG_5658.jpeg

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
  2. trellus
    Bump

3. trellus
    Dropped price to $180 including shipping to CONUS and PayPal fees included.

4. trellus
    bump

5. trellus
    Price drop.

6. snapz47
    hows the bass on these

7. trellus
    These are well known for their bass. I only used them a few times and without EQ or external bass boost, so I can't personally vouch for the claims that with EQ they can rattle your ears, but that's the claim I've heard. :). To my ears, just straight out of a Bluetooth receiver I use, they have good, strong bass, without being muddy.

8. trellus
    Price drop to $140.

9. Jmop
    Just like to add, these respond really well to EQ in my opinion. Some of the best, and I think EQ is garbage for the most part.

trellus likes this.
  10. trellus
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.