1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

SOLD: Sony NW-ZX2 DAP (Japanese version) - Free shipping/PP

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by Svstem, Jul 30, 2019.
Trader History (11)
  1. Svstem
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • North America
    SOLD

Photos: https://imgur.com/a/e6Zvyjd

Context
    : Sony's flagship DAP from 2015. This is the Japanese edition, so no volume cap like in NA/EU versions. Runs Android, supports LDAC and Spotify/Tidal offline with 128 GB of onboard storage + a microSD slot and has some practical play/pause/track buttons on the body. I purchased it to use with Andros since it's said to be the go-to DAP match with it, but I've used it with many other IEMs and it also sounded great with those.

Condition: Going rate is roughly $400 used for these, but the previous owner dropped it creating 2 main dents on the metal body, though I've been very careful with it. Always in its protective case, with a tempered glass screen protector. Unit always turned off when not in use, and battery always kept around 40-80%, never left it in the sun, etc. As such, the battery still holds like it originally did. Unit, despite the two dents, looks very good. No cracks on the screen, no wobbly buttons, etc. No problems at all with usage.

Included: DAP, box, all accessories and manuals, silicone case and extra tempered glass screen protector. Unit will be reset to factory before being shipped out.

Asking $295 including PP/shipping to North America.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2019
  2. MadDane
    Wow, great price! GLWTS!

Svstem likes this.
  3. Svstem
    Thank you @MadDane it's my pleasure!

4. Svstem
    Bump

5. nc8000 Contributor
    You might get better exposure if posted in the correct forum (this is headphones for sale forum)

6. Svstem
    I apologize for the confusion, but the item has been sold today. Thread should be removed shortly, thanks for the correction.

7. proedros
    bargain price , this used to sell for 1000$

8. Svstem
    Happy to offer a good deal!