1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

SOLD: Sony MDR-Z1R (USA - Mint Condition)

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by Gmag21, Sep 17, 2019.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (1)
  1. Gmag21
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    Hi All,

I'm selling my Sony MDR-Z1R headphones in mint condition. I bought them brand new from The Source Audio Video Design Group back in April 2019. Unfortunately I haven't been able to use them as much as I thought I would so I think selling them is the best option.

These headphones have about 10-12 hours of total listening time and have been kept in a very clean & smoke free home the entire time. I'm the original (and only) owner of these headphones and can confidently say nothing is wrong with them. My asking price is $1300 USD via Paypal which includes shipping in USA. The headphones come with the original box & all original accessories are included. I'm an extremely detail oriented person and will personally make sure these headphones are packed great so no damage will occur during shipment.

Please see the photos below & PM me if you have any questions!

Thanks,
    Grant

IMG_1628.jpg IMG_1629.jpg IMG_1630.jpg IMG_1631.jpg IMG_1633.jpg IMG_1634.jpg IMG_1636.jpg IMG_1637.jpg IMG_1638.jpg IMG_1639.jpg IMG_1640.jpg IMG_1642.jpg

Last edited: Sep 17, 2019
  2. Gmag21
    Bump

3. Gmag21
    Bump

4. Gmag21
    Bump

5. Gmag21
    Bump

6. mahesvara
    PM'ed

7. Gmag21