1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

SOLD SOLD SOLD Chord Hugo TT (original) for $1700 w/shipping & paypal included to US

Trader History (47)
  1. 1BADJAD
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    SOLD SOLD SOLD Chord Hugo TT that is in excellent working condition for $1700 with shipping/paypal fees included for a US purchase only. I am the second owner. I got a great deal on it from the first owner for $1825 (https://www.head-fi.org/threads/sol...ack-shipping-paypal-fee-included-sold.890211/), so I’m passing on an even better deal to someone else. The TT has been a part of my main setup for just under a year. I love it so much that I decided to purchase a TT2 + MScaler, so I no longer need the original version. The first owner did not include the box, so this will be well packed and shipped priority mail along with the remote control, a universal AC adaptor and an additional US adapter I purchased from moon audio. If you zoom in on the picture, you’ll notice the IR window on the top left side of the Hugo has minor abrasions, which I was told was caused when it was cleaned daily with a towel. Other than that, it looks and works flawlessly. Thanks for looking!

POTENTIAL TRADE INTERESTS: Yggy A2/Gen5, Focal Utopia (I miss mine), Focal Stellia, Sennheiser HD820, Shure KSE1500 + others that I can't remember off the top of my head
    2.jpg

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
  2. 1BADJAD
    bump