SOLD! SOLD! Schiit Ragnarok... 4 mos old... like new... great amp!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Jun 1, 2015 at 6:17 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Skooks

500+ Head-Fier
SOLD! SOLD! Up for sale is one of the best headphone / integrated amps to be had. I have had it for 4 months, and it has driven my HE-6's into the "sublime"! I promise you, it leaves no notes unturned with Hifiman's great modified 6's. It has a resounding bottom end, sweet mids, and highs with no artifacts. 

So, why in the world would I be selling such an amp? Perhaps I'm a longtime crazy audiophile who just can't sit still. But, also, I am a tube freak... I do like to roll tubes. I wish in my retirement I could afford both amps... and even if that is no problem... my wife says it is absolutely a problem!

So, I"m offering you a great buy... $1,295... and if you pay my asking price, then I will pay shipping and PayPal fee. I have the original box, power cable, and manual. And, let me tell you, if you are thinking of buying one from the maker of all Schiit, you will have a 4 to 6 week wait. Check their website.

My Rag is spotless... no blemishes or scratches... ignore the flash splatter in the pictures. I have tested my Rag driving numerous headphones from Etymotic IEM's, HE-400i's, HE-560's, and even hooked 'em,up to my living room speakers and drove them flawlessly.

Check my feedback and buy with confidence. Thanks!

From the Schiit folks...

"Ragnarok is the first truly universal amplifier, fully capable of powering everything from IEMs to loudspeakers. With up to 100 watts per channel into 4 ohms, 3 selectable gains, a sophisticated relay-switched stepped attenuator volume control, complete microprocessor management of all operational points, including bias and DC offset, and Schiit’s Crossfet™ circlotron-style output topology, Ragnarok completely befits its name—in Norse legend, Ragnarok was the “end of the world.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread